The sudden outbreak of pandemic across the globe has kept the lives on hold. World today is trying their best to deal bravely with this invisible virus and as per the safety measures- applying sanitizer and wearing mask is now a new addition to the livelihood.
At few places people have resumed their work making it sure that each one is maintaining social distance. Now latest news read; in the coming day’s entertainment world especially television industry will restart working with the safety guidelines provided by FWICE (Federation of Western India Cine Employee).
In talk with India Today FWICE revealed the guidelines; here is how they look:
- New rules suggest that producers will have to manage with 50 percent of the unit and producers will also have to confirm that the other half is working in shifts so that no one is jobless.
- – Anyone above 50 years has to stay at home for the three months given they are more prone to the virus.
- – Every set must have an inspector who will keep a check on people wearing/not wearing masks. Until everyone gets used to it, the inspector will be there. Both sanitizers and masks will be provided.
- In case a worker dies due to COVID 19, the channel and the producer have to pay a compensation of Rs. 50 lakh to the worker’s family and medical expenses must be taken care of.
- A minimum compensation of Rs. 50 lakh has been laid out by the FWICE so as to boost the morale of the workers.
- An ambulance should always be there on the sets in case of an emergency.
Credit: INDIA TODAY
Shows that will make a comeback maybe soon includes: Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hain, Kasauti Zindagi Kay and Kaun Banega Crorepati among the all.
How eagerly you all are waiting for the fresh episodes of your favorite show, tell us below.
Keep visiting for more.