Oh, the clean-shaven look, the suaveness, the charming smile, the muscular built and that impeccable fashion sense, are these reasons not enough to love Mohsin Khan. The actor who plays Kartik Goenka in Star Plus’s popular TV show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” (YRKKH) quickly became a national heartthrob and is a fashion inspiration to many. Don’t believe me? Go check out his Instagram handle and you will come back in awe of the star.
I can go on-and-on about Mohsin Khan, but for now let me just give you five reasons to love him.
- Good looks, good looks and good looks – Mohsin Khan is blessed with all things good. He is tall, has flawless skin, has great hair and has the most charming smile.
- Great fashion sense – If you follow him on Instagram you must have seen how easily he pulls off a casual look and at the same time nails it in a formal one. From college-students to office-goers, he is a fashion inspiration to many.
- Every girl’s dream guy – Mohsin plays Kartik Goenka on-screen, and he is the perfect example of a boyfriend or husband a girl dreams of. He is sweet, polite, romantic, and supportive to his on-screen wife Naira, and he respects her immensely. Dream man!
- Acting skills: In a very short span of time, Mohsin has proved his acting mettle. Be it playing an arrogant Ritesh in “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins” or the lovable Kartik in YRKKH, he has shown that he can fit into any character and portray any emotion with ease.
- He is a family man: Mohsin tries to spend as much time as he can with his family. He is very close to his family. Remember how he hugged and cried his sister during her bidaai. Well, that’s rarely seen and that shows how close he is to his family.
These qualities are very rarely seen in men these days and to have all that in one is a bonus. What are your views on this. And before I forget, did I mention those mischievous eyes?