Yeh Rishta Kya kehlata Hai Spoilers, Upcoming Story, Latest Gossip , Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist on Justshowbiz.net
In today’s episode, Kunal says he should take a leave and decide to meet Abhimanyu other day. Akshara asks Kunal if check-up can’t happen today. Kunal says they can do today but Abhimanyu might be tired. He says it will be fine if they do diagnose other day. Mainsh says to Kunal that they called him for Abhimanyu but he got stuck in family function. Anand decide to do the diagnose set up at Abhimanyu’s cabin. Kunal get shocked when Anand decide to send Abhimanyu at sharp 10 AM. He asks Birals if they aren’t going to celebrate Rakshabandhan. Anisha says Abhimanyu’s hand is priority and they can celebrate Rakshabandhan later. Neil says it is first time someone is giving so much importance to Rakshabandhan.
Kunal says it is a purest bond of sister and a brother. Manjiri thanks Kunal for deciding to help Abhimanyu. Manish add he left surgery but he is back for Abhimanyu and they can’t be glad enough. Manjiri says Kunal is not less than a God for them. Kunal asks Manjiri not to call him God and let him be a human. He adds God can never be selfish but human turns sometimes. Kunal asks Abhimanyu to rest well. He compliments Akshara for her singing. He says he heard a melodious voice after so long.
Abhimanyu and Akshara talk. They get excited thinking once Abhimanyu’s hand will be fine he will rush to the OT. Both gets excited. Manjiri talk with Harsh and says Kunal is a good man. Harsh says he didn’t even talk about fee. He says he is happy for Abhimanyu he is back to do surgery. Manjiri corrects Harsh and says it is Akshara’s effort that made a way for Kunal. Harsh agree with Manjiri. Manjiri and Harsh decide to keep a fast for Abhimanyu post he will get fine.
Akshara bump into Anisha. Akshara recall Anisha meeting with someone. Anisha diverts Akshara’s mind and says Abhimanyu’s positive result will be her best Rakshabandhan gift. She asks Akshara if she need anything as she is going out with Manjiri. Akshara stand mum.
Abhimanyu worry for his hand late at night. Akshara comfort Abhimanyu. Kunal diagnose Abhimanyu. Akshara worry about Abhimanyu. She asks God to give strength to Abhimanyu. Akshara decide to quit her favourite thing in return of Abhimanyu’s positive result. Anand and Harsh wait for Abhimanyu. Kunal checks the report. Abhimanyu asks Kunal about the result. Kunal assures Abhimanyu and says there is 99% chances that his hand will be fine. Akshara, Anand and Harsh gets elated. Kunal add 1% destiny will play its role. He asks Abhimanyu to stay stress free for next 4 days as he will perform surgery to the soonest. Akshara and Abhimanyu celebrate.
Elsewhere, Suhasini gets offended seeing Anisha’s Lehenga. Akshara overhears a person at Birla hospital asking Anisha to meet him. [Episode Ends]
Precap: Akshara spots Anisha talking with her boyfriend and gets shocked.